Financing & Leasing
Krispy Krunchy Chicken offers attractive financing and leasing programs (lease-to-own) in cooperation with Lease $mart or Ascentium Capital. We want to make your acquisition of financing and leasing equipment easy and affordable!
Lease $mart or Ascentium Capital can provide working capital funding for your growth needs. All leasing and financing offers by Lease $mart or Ascentium Capital are subject to final credit approval.
In order to estimate lease payment options for your specific situation, Lease $mart or Ascentium Capital will need the following items:
- Total cost of the equipment you want to acquire.
- How long your business has been established under its current ownership.
- Whether the business and its principals have reasonably clean credit.
Your Commitment to Krispy Krunchy
- Buy and use Krispy Krunchy’s proprietary items.
- Maintain the Krispy Krunchy program as specified during the on site training.
- Buy all related food service items from our designated supplier.
- Do not co-mingle unauthorized products with Krispy Krunchy products without permission from Krispy Krunchy.
- From time to time, Krispy Krunchy will introduce new items by having them automatically distributed for their introduction. If your distributor sends a new KKC product to you, you will accept it.
- You may discontinue the Krispy Krunchy program at any time. If you decide to discontinue your partnership with Krispy Krunchy Chicken, you must remove all Krispy Krunchy signage, graphics, photos, and paper goods at your expense.
9 Reasons Leasing is Awesome
If your business is like most, you’ve probably got better things to do with your cash!
- Your equipment can pay for itself every month and provide immediate positive cash flow to you. You keep the difference in excess of the low monthly lease fee.
- Keep the equipment at the end of the lease for a nominal lease-end purchase option. At lease end, you may purchase the equipment for a pre-determined low price, usually just 10% of the original cost or less!
- Conserve your working capital. Keep needed cash available for inventory purchases, advertising, overhead and reserves. Leasing allows cash to be invested, instead of being tied up in equipment.
- Leasing keeps your bank credit lines open for other needs, such as payroll or emergencies which arise.
- Leasing offers flexible payment schedules and options with terms structured to fit your specific need.
- Approval is fast and easy. Apply online (click the button at top) or download an easy 1–page pdf application form. You can be approved for amounts up to $75,000 without financial statements, and in as little as a few hours.
- Tax benefits. Your low monthly lease payments may also qualify you for extra income tax deductions. A lease can allow you to deduct either 100% of the cost of equipment or 100% of your monthly lease payments. (Limitations apply. Check with your tax advisor.)
- Lease payments are fixed for the term, so you know your costs won’t go up as market conditions change.
- Leasing preserves your personal borrowing ability. Commercial leases won’t usually show as an obligation on your individual credit bureau, so your personal credit won't be impacted. This keeps your credit score higher than other financing methods.
- Lease Smart Online Credit Application
- Lease vs Buy Calculator
- Ascentium Capital Equipment Financing Application